Friday, April 4, 2008



A few more possibles for the "Why am I Marrying him?" series, although I'm not really crazy about close-ups of the face. Generally I like the environment to play a bigger role. I have more new stuff from this series and I have saved my favourites for next week so you'll just have to be patient! Montreal exhibition dates for this series have been set and they are the short but sweet October 9th to 19th at the Visual Voice Gallery in the Belgo buiding (372 st catherine street W). Save the date.

3 comments:

  1. I actually quite like the one on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joerg. Maybe it will grow on me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in agreement with Joerg - I relly like the first one... I also love the tape on his glasses - reminds me of... me!! (Always had broken glasses as a kid...).
    Annie.

    ReplyDelete