Wednesday, April 29, 2009


The bottom image is my sister practicing her newly acquired doctor skills on my mother, and the top image is my father showing my sister how it is done.

I have something exciting I want to share with you. Next Thursday evening (May 7th) I am going to be the guest artist at a workshop about how to start an art collection (the workshop is called Building a Collection: Where to Begin?). Lisa Hunter (the author of The Intrepid Art Collector: The Beginner's Guide to Finding, Buying, and Appreciating Art on a Budget) is going to be the guest speaker, and she is a wealth of knowledge so it should be great. The event will be hosted my Matiere Grise at a beautiful loft and wine will be served! I am going to show prints from three different bodies of work. So if you are interested register now before it fills up (if it's not already full).

No comments:

Post a Comment